Friday, January 2, 2009

META: The Larry Phenomenon

I think it's safe to post my own message now. Larry doesn't usually transmit over the weekends.

Some of you are confused as to what this is all about. It's quite simple.

These are messages from Larry.

They are posted verbatim and as close to real-time as possible. I do not know what they mean. Some of them are entertaining, others keep me up at night.

I am not convinced Larry is real. Larry may be a hallucination or delusion, a splinter of my personality made corporeal. The frequency of messages rises and falls; I have not yet discerned a pattern. The subject matter also varies wildly, as you can clearly see.

(Messages like these, tagged as META are from me, trying to understand as well as explain.)


If you believe you can help, I beg you to do so. Please share your insights in the "Comments" section of any relevant entry. Thank you, kind friend.

I must end now and prepare for new transmittals.

1 comment:

  1. This is very Fight clubish. Your own personal Tyler Durden. Watch your back.

    ReplyDelete